NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 20 avril 2017

Lesson taker

Lesson taker

Yes lesson takers I'm tired

for example

If he was there he would deserve a slap
This ego


You asked him for help
And you see what he does to you
And blablabla
I pass

Then I'll add one more
With a large M
His middle name

He has led me to believe in me again
Then make me pretty

year after year
And a silence

We throw you in the trash

Yes it is two are in the avarice of the entities

As soon as one is anxious it is d ema fault
And that the other is alone he remembers me

And me what am I ??

I'm not asked why I'm sick since his shit silence

I know that everything is paid one day

And that they will pay

But I do not want any harm for them

Just before their eyes
One of their
Suffers as they have made me suffer
both

Here and at this precise moment they will remember how my name is and believe me
It no longer amuses me at all with their humor to sell at the most offer
Run after the windmill

It's a hell
But let me heal a fucking word

silence

And also I AM NOT BLONDE

Thank you for me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *