NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 29 avril 2017

For the island of the holy clara



After months of absence
do you remember me
You my girl
My own daughter of power
Bravo
what do you want ??

That I forgive your frog of holy water font ??

You make the holy advocate of her desperate cause beside me ??

You my daughter ??

You're badly barred with me

To the language of your father

It's not up to you

That I would say
I forgive him

But to him

And as he has faith against me

To come face to face

Then it is not
never
I will not forgive him

Well to you my daughter

And not hello to your father either

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *