NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 18 avril 2017

Ephemeral against me

Ephemeral against me

It's worth it you think ??

To run after windmills ??
At first I

It will stop
It will include

And then my knight to be looking for his armor

And from there he wandered

His armor burned him deep inside him

Until it becomes confused

Even his work he no longer has the same taste
Same look even rage
Same madness
To be and not to be

He wanted not to be

Everything he flies away

And yet it is

A gift to be everything and everyone

After I realized

at the Theatre

But he did not even see me
William yes

Him not

Blinded by its stars

He goes to the wrong side of the hero

I pray every day for the hero to return

But the man

It does not look at all

but I know

That he no longer wants

Even just a coffee

It is paque another jesus
Is more beautiful
nicer

But the same

It is hooked

To the ephemeral

and me

Yes me

Good girlfriend yes

But you do not see me
Not as I am

The same as in his arms or before him

With the years yes

physical
depression

But there is something

DO NOT SEE IT

BY THE PERSON WHO IS EXPECTED

YOU HAD LOVED AND REQUESTED IN MARRIAGE
shit

I will make the effort to look over my wall and watch
Those who look at me
And that is

I may come to love it better

What I am, what I was and what I will be
Without him
love of my life
Who did not even give me a second chance

Then do not tell me again

Love always sounds twice

Go i draw blablabla finished

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *