NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 29 avril 2017

Who understand my dream please ???

Who understand my dream please ???

me no
I look in my books
But the music I found it

Liberian girl

When one has in the head

Short here is my dream

I'm crying I'm in the hospital
I am convinced that I lost my child
I'm crying

But a man (I do not say the name but it's a man's man what)
Arrives in the room
Holds out my hand
Gives me stones
A tone of stones

And tells me
But you have not lost anything
You stayed two hours in the sleeping tablecloths

But look !!

And there ?? A trio
Of the tiple

at my age !!!!!???
I do not understand anything !!

Sorry i have to go
In addition this dream will be done will arrive
Because it is the moon and for the wiccan ca it realizes
Here's so think back to me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *