NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 21 avril 2017

My boy georges McGregor ??

My boy georges McGregor ??

Ah not then
Never ever of life
Never mcgregor of my life in front of emoi
Even if it has GPS capability in its head of my buttocks

Ah no I gave

If you want to know

His country of my holy goerges has not yet answered me

Well I will have loved there now without hiding it if he knows who he is

With or without him
Coming soon

David knows my journey
Not my date
but him

Without GPS will find me easily

And not it is not either my holy goerges

And I will say nothing more

S NOT ANYTHING
IT LOOKS FOR ME
That's it that's all

Awaiting response
Of madness Mary

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *