NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 17 avril 2017

Eh L.E. "I am realistic

Eh L.E. "I am realistic

you do not believe me??
You are wrong

My door yes you are right
Little open

Like to consult your hunter of witch to whom it ceases to consult me in clairvoyance

Therefore to mcgregor yes
As in michael

my door

and that's all

I do not ignore my penes my tears

But it's true mcgregor can change everything with his unhappy coker look
Yes yes I give you reason

But do not forget my true jesus

and you

whose

I plunge back into my sadness you two

And my greatest sadness is that mcgregor still believe today
That I abandoned it in our teens
but it's wrong
And I lower my arms
To make him listen to reason
on me
And on his job

and that's all

Ps one who in my heart is my lover what I know I never said who is my lover by love computer

And what I know is not mcgregor

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *