NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 28 avril 2017

I know who you are me

I know who you are me

In you you have everything
alone

You were born with this gift

To sublimate everything you touch

Like the phylosophal stone

Except when you take the big head
the melon

And there catatrophe

Do not make me regret to have saved your life child

I do not give any gift to anyone

But my nostalgia for the hero
Made me come back to hairless

Each time it releases a masterpiece alone
extraordinary
big arms

That everyone will see and envy

You put him hair, we say a monster

But it is inhabited
By the sacred fire
To be an atomic bomb

Because he was willing to be

And we see the result

Bordel

You were born with this gift

Be yourself
As jesus christ

does everything
As the last day of your life

and you will see

The doors will finally open

I do that
But as you are blinded

Wear your sunglasses

Bordel

shit

In addition I know that you want to be proud of you

The atomic bomb alone
it's you

And not the other
Bordel shit

Yes I love you but in your eyes
It is not enough apparently

Ps: if I still read: the REPLACER

I scream to you
OK???
THANK YOU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *