NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 30 avril 2017

Mr clown



In truth my tattoo indelible
Just after gordon
This is the clown chocolate
Forget him ??

impossible mission

It is inked in me like a bone more in me

EXCEPT

Your heart navy blue

it is not the first time
I repudiate
I move back

Because I always hope that this silent clown returns

But I made a reason

NEVER START IN MY OLD WORLD
YOURS

EXCEPT

God gives me a third

you

And I find it hard to believe

Not in you
in me

It is not possible to me to doo ublier
Bordel

Yes Yes
An EXPONENT IMPENSABLE TO MY EYES
You!

Here it is said
do what you want

But you are the exeption that make me forget
The one who made me come back to life
him

Then do as you want
Believe me or not

But I do not know anything about it
But then nothing to love
Except through your color
Navy blue
of
Your eyes ...

I'm blushing

see you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *