NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 9 avril 2017

When you have time to read me

For you

Banned me in your heart
it's a metaphor
I wanted to say
Lock me up for life
In chain me
Make me

Your prisoner

Even if I am there

You are in my thoughts
Dan my heart

all over

When you have time to read me

Know

That you are my hero my peace
My vacation my ile my appeasement
My desire to surpass myself
as

Today me who am phobic
Of an immense crowd
In relation to my arm where people can be

In short it was DAX the very first carnival

Then imagine me to the shot

On the bridge barred by the gendarmerie !!!

And well I closed my eyes
I thought about you

Even if I think all the time

It was not the same

I passed the bridge !!!!!!
do you realize??

That's why you're my hero
and of course

Mile and once more
I'll never let you tell you

Love .... you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *