NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 15 avril 2017

DISNEY EFFET DOMINO



That's what I feared
the worst
Of the bete out of its context
Account

The human is silly

And everything he does not understand
Must disappear

This is the philosophy of the debilitating human cromanion

Then I tell you

As much as I breathe

If one of my hair's hair
Of my own blood
Will have energy

The white I will not hesitate a second to become black again

The blackest plague that the earth is never worn

With my double astral it is me

But there I do not need him

And without moving the little doight from here !!!
It is not him the DOMINO 1
OK ??

BUT THE DISNEY DIRECTOR

THANK YOU

I NEVER REPEAT THAT IS CLEAR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *