NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 22 avril 2017

Bad mood

Bad mood

My france
My Paris
Same policeman

You go to church you die
You go to the fireworks you die

Before it was saying the house where you could die the most
Now it's in france
From outside even in a magazin

The elections on Sunday
Mo i will not go
Do not yell at me

Because as I did not make my change

I still vote in CAPBRETON

And for 1 year
I am paper exams all french brothel
For my arm
Even more than that

And when you have green colette of jealousy
Who had no answer for his ear hearing aids

Me yes for my recognition

I am 80 per cent recognized

If I do not draw my arm becomes perpendicular again

The anti pain is you who take them ??

A drawing I do it myself or by filter

But one must use one's mind

Despite my handicap

And for 5 years that I eat the pavement of the helppopulair or restoducoeur
Can you be ??

Where he takes care of his mother without memory
Roof can also be ??

So yes there that lady forture is in my arms

I want the whole world

Still she tells me

Do you go to london ?? You'll never come back

But what can it fuck her to
shit
I do not ask anyone

just
Give me a break

in my country

And I have to count on it in the second round
The weekend after

I will not be there for Madame to take me to the election

Then yes there is something to scream

I do what I want

that's it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *