NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 27 avril 2017

No I cry I imagine kenobi treboutte


I still hear it
NO NO

You are not going to sleep with

But it is a cushion

Not for you

Yes ok not for me

Gordon and I zapper the passage the following evening

Go ops
Because of my father

Ahh if he will be with me

she says

It will be even better internationally

Than the old that he became

my God
You do not know gordon

He sleeps
Yes

But it's a beast
A human bete
He has it in the blood

She answers me

Yes before

in 1999

Then this is me
Who always sees him in my prince
my hero
Since he was 17 years old ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *