NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 10 avril 2017

L.E. you take me for your free service or what ??

L.E. you take me for your free service or what ??

I'm not at your disposal
And your hotel

And here you are ??

Me who has been waiting for you since
I do not even know anymore

But there is no need to exaggerate
You've been doing this for weeks
ballad
and now
The face, the head, the mouth to me ??

Bravo

You will win yes

it's not because
you are me

That you must be me

permanently

I also need you

And thank you for forgetting me

who me
love you

short

Let me draw you

Ps yes my boy
The day that you will behave in adult and not in capricious

You will have all my attention

And never forget that your adoptive father in power and I

We were young before you

and now
Give me peace thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *