NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 19 avril 2017

Why do I ruin my life ?? withe ewangordonmcgregor

Why do I ruin my life ??
with EWAN GORDON MCGREGOR

It's my turn to tell you

she tells me
you tell me
he tells me

A mother tells me

You spoil your life with mcgregor

My answer

again?? Ca bother you then

So much better
Because made you a reason

It's been 30 years since he started with me

it's my life

too bad for you

If it is to draw it it is ruined my life

And well know it is my basic model

I never draw someone else by another style
Without having drawn it first

Why??

Because it's like his language..of his mouth ... his eyes closed (know that I was leaving the beds to my parents yes at 16 years hardly when he took me all even kissing but he did not know it is The cord of life and that he cut off the one of my childhood to be with him)

Then do you a reason

Because I continue to love it even by drawing it all the time here is all greetings

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *