NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 19 avril 2017

What did I do to forget it ?? Mcgregor

What did I do to forget it ?? Mcgregor


all
on me
bad luck
Mantra of forgetfulness
To forget my total childhood

Everyone to try

my father
my family
My brother fuck daniel shit cop

My first husband

Yes twice
I remember an Italian that's why my father took me back
To sell me to sobn best friend

And longtemp after my ex transgender

Result from gordon

Yes it's like I'm still 16

Ask my friend colette
She dreams of sticking one in the face from Spain

I know

He tears me all away from me

I will only have one finger
I will love it again

It is my indelible tattoo

One man managed to make me forget ewan mcgregor

But it is by computer

But he left

result

I had so much desire to see again

And from Spain I arrived
But not him
You know the rest
Sick so bad for me
But even if all

you were right
He does not deserve me

I will never recover without him

it's like that

Pretend to be normal
Without him
I am very talented

But as soon as a moment

Everything brings me to ..

Here we go again.........

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *