NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 23 juillet 2019

he wants to stop too ??

he wants to stop too ??

but it's crazy!
money
the dream
money in spite of the dream
we will never be
but after wolverine
ironman
it's the cinema that goes to pieces

the old
money
he is not old
shit
tom cruise is as old and in tailande it crosses the highest mountains that is
shit you get me

the brothel dream
and we then ??
if we dream more we die
already we have a life of nightmare where we have to fight all the time even 
to have hot water, I do not have any! No bathroom to wash me !! just right the kitchen
the beast that comes out of the baigoire
a year I asked
short
if our heroes go away we have nothing left I'm disappointed with my flash
I hope I'm wrong
i can not see ironman without rdj
nor hugh jackman without wolverine that's it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *