NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 17 juillet 2019

year of titanic ???



ilb is really broken this kid
does his mother brainwash him or what?

when we have in childhood the voice
we all his life
What I do not understand
it's like broken inside
it's more than a heartbreak
it's like
a lack of identity
he does not know who he is !!

it happens
when you lose something important in your life
a death
a big father
but he does not tell you everything
You do not have the time
I know
and me then ???
I will do what I can
it will take a little time
and you
keep your promise
my sexy photo of you
okay??
believe me or no
we broke your son
and it does not know how to do it alone
!!
in short, it's your life not mine
i will do what i can ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *