NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 19 juillet 2019

The priest who die in her arms to her


it took me apart
stir
torn from the inside
I already told you
priest
I could never be without you
on this earth
without life
do not die before me
you understood
wherever you are
you understood
ps without me !!

the priest makes me think of you
I never thought
but since we've seen it again

I play like you
without giving without giving

while returning in the meanwhile
than you
that you have the idea
coming from you
to tell me
from your mouth
our words
our hands
our sweetness

oh damn series that god leave it to me and t glory I l smooth you
but come back if your love has never changed
as I believe
oh I hate to love you so much
you are beautiful
whorehouse
do not change anything
I'm writing you
a white screen
a clier
but your hands
your touch
your kisses from my neck on my mouth

oh go
it does not you know I'm talking about you there
from U.S !!!
it does not matter what you do not know at all
your fucking glory
took me everything

damn priest
I will not look anymore
but I'm still watching you
even if you will never know
that all my work
drawing
eyes
background
color
wear your name
even my songs
your name
your name.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *