NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 14 juillet 2019

My morning of my 47 years !!!

My morning of my 47 years !!!

I had to go to the post office to cross the market in the middle of the sun what and then the butcher

butcher ok
for my mom pig's foot
she loves that
ok this is my birthday
but I like to see people happy
so a little money is for her
and not for me

in the mail?
a wallet a laptop at my feet ?? the wallet was full of money it was over 500 euros
I was able to order my new zealand
and take revenge on my destiny

and well no I'm honest I found
with my hyper easy abilities

a grandpa on crutches

I am returned to him
He was crying

I am coming back home

4 package in front of my door tnt

I believed it
I said to myself
finally he thinks of my birthday !!!!

well no

it's not my name
they were wrong

I have to bring it back to the post office after the 14th of July bridge

here, I'm fine I said at 00:00 still by proxy
but he did it he said !!!

but not with my name and my song !!!!

I'm stupid to believe in him ??? to be honest
to make what I find
or to love a person
who do not have the courage to pronounce my name since we
oh jesus marie joseph
I say it every day
what is this lack of clining ah short hope a 13 and he is the bandit penguin slot
this is not doing anything I'm fine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *