NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 18 juillet 2019

lazarus i do not wait after you



if not, I will not be

  you rich new ones
you lost all notion
to make pleasure
Yes
but in French
double x sense

and then you do it for the whole wave
and you are afraid for one person ??
me??
stop I do not believe you
you shy
Ah yes..
okay

good I did not wait
I do not expect anything from anyone
except to start
and I did it yesterday
your son is stubborn like a rock
he lost faith even in god
he who was blessed ass of the holy water font
in short, I understand myself
do not take it wrong
I summarize you
so you do not have the beginning
nor the end of my conversation
no time

bo despite being red tomato
thinking about me
do it anyway
think of me a little
I have a heart
in short, I feel less alone without
good you will have understood kisses at least I hope

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *