NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 20 juillet 2019

mr ball rang me ??

mr ball rang me ??

I'm joking

calms you
an urgency from where you are ??
but I have already planned since June
short
never rest with you,
I love that

calms you
your urgency
I tell you what you want to know

I am your mind
you are my body
we are the heart

that's what you need to know

we can copy you yes
but no one will copy both of us
if you will not be there?
go live your dream
but of course I love you
but I tell you to me
do you know my name yugiho ??
Mikaela
so if you do not understand ps
you will understand nothing!
go dance my love !!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *