NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 26 juillet 2019

only once will I say



in the same year as: The Breakfast Club
at the time we did not give him his two letters yet
here is
I always loved crazy
but of origin it is well him

and afterwards I had to reinforce it by force and disdain
but the soul the purebred is this crazy little rabbit too
$ and if you judge me I strangle you

I had loved it in
short and since he is god of all the gods
it's all 8 o'clock to see that in short voila anyway you sleep
and the good Jesus especially
good night

ps he does not know anything about that I made 
a bombshell he is so good this one also a brown broth short rebel
 I like it's like that's it's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *