NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 19 juillet 2019

it's not god but your glory

it's not god but your glory

lute luter
to detest you
as much as you forget me
delay me
let me
go ahead

my forgiveness ??
you already know
you are my guillotine
my parlor
my calvary when you're not here
and you disappear

and my ordeal recommences to wait
someone shows you're alive

the time
you do not care
I'm crazy without news

depression
little asshole
your silence
makes me feel bad

and then someday my calvary stop

you are the
in one screen
and I say to myself
like the movie
you preferred glory to me
how can we prefer love to glory

I will never understand you

except for one thing
you
your face
oh, like a madelaine I'm crying
but my heart is loose
to see you again
has to wait
my God
I hate my computer
Internet
the entire wave between us

except you

that I could never hate

you are Love
and will remain so
brigand
killer
bastard
for a theater
a cinema life
or in the days of your life

whoever you are
I know who you are
the love of my life..this ... it's said ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *