NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 31 juillet 2019

it's for me the tibet sound

it's for me the tibet sound

because I'm sick
disoriented
depressed

you go out, you pay
you want your papers you pay
u wants something in France black market you pay

you seek friendship you are stolen abandoned abandoned because you live hlm
fleas misery
we do not know
we evoke
we change trotory

where worse is made to believe
what is there for someone
but we are nothing
useless
used

me?? I said it
I stay for my mother
and when will the coming
I will go back home
my second house in tibet

the today
to know
that I was used
to be
short consequence of uin i depresses
and when you depressed
there is nobody
except the critics
that you read anyway
to read
that he will give his role of Wolverine to this cretin
I'm sick
4 years of my life almost
short stupid in love
stay alone and I will stay
yes, well done
but the wheel turns
and the evil always returns to the sender
even by interest
this is a good weekend

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *