NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 23 juillet 2019

to my worthless



worthless
because you do not deserve
luckily you have fans who love you and send me all
all I take
I put an eternity to tell you
you do not deserve me ps
you hurt me the most in the world
I will slam you well
but I can not
I do everything to horrify you
but u do not believe me
you're funny
funny
cerebral yes
but a smile
my baby
shit always my baby
a diabolical beauty
angelic sweetness

why do not you hate me ??
I can have a neck make you come
but I do not want to
at least not mgic
magic yes but your eyes
in my imagination
I will never know that you will be so beautiful every day of my life

of course you are my number one
but you alone do not know it in the world !!
you do not hate me and yet I do everything to hate you
well no
you are the only one in the world
who know who I am
so yes I tell you

I can not yes curse you
hate you
or all the evil of the world
to make you neck for neck

you made it express
I do not know
I will never be
only what I know

you are my pride
my faith
my honor
my love
and especially
my beauty
I miss every second

I destroy my letter, no worse, read there

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *