NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 17 juillet 2019

I understood lazarus



I'm not stupid
but I have nothing in my hands
just his year
he never goes on social networks
since his decent in hell
I know
you will give everything for him
oh my god I know
concentrate on your tru
he has to sing
sing all the time
one could help him
but there is too much coffee to worry about a person finding his voice
he is gifted your son
he is still
I do not understand why he dreams of dying
all awake
he is not bewitched
he is not haunted

he just has his problem of indentity
no gender
but he does not know anymore
as a two-phase
the time it is
the day etc

oh I live do what I can
he has to sing
even his mortitia
of songs

in short everyone is fine
including him
I will try offline
if I had at least his birth time for the planets
to re-book them online
I understand myself
alligned for you
they are off-center
that's why he's like that !!
that he sings ok ???
a +

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *