NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 21 juin 2017

A Promise of Scottish Blood

A Promise of Scottish Blood

It is concrete
The heart is given for life
The promise also

Oh it works my heart
I do not sleep anymore
Not with heat cusp

That I would like to be finally loved for what I am

It was true it was him
Promise me you will be mine
Promise me that you will love me for life
Promise me you will betray me
Promise me to be my wife

And blablabla

Gretagreen reverted by my father
And life to me is stopped on a bench

But I am well brought up
By a Scottish grandfather
I have blood from Edinburgh

Yes it is no longer Scottish
Because the American has flouted me
humiliated
leash
worst
Abandoned in the street in france
Where I lived in the garbage to survive and gave my mother a meal
And at the airport in London just before

The Scotsman will never have done that
Nor co-found scotland and california

I like people
Despite being myself
ugly
By the poor
And tablets for depression
His own
That it does not give it to
And at the same time archangel michael is barred in lache

So his depression became my permanent
I'm no longer thin
He picked me up in spain
I have white hair
Less teeth
Not at all the means

And the woman of her life to 1 centimeter
Move you safety I still hear it
In my ear
To take his picture of poster
Place

And me tetanized

While believing

My father told me
We tear you all from you you'll love again
Even if he steals you from you

Or me who wants to live the true love
But I'm stuck in his memory
I do not want him fzire
Fucking promise

I know him the next day I'm on
And he found my copy but rich
I was not at the time
Of a good family
me no

Where he from his desert
A miracle helped him
me
 But he will never admit it

I am open to any decision
But at the last moment
their eyes
His smell
Its imprint
Will return
I can not do this to him
This is not possible for me
in me
not impossible
so
And then I will say
As for 30 years
No it's nice

To love it I love it
Him not
I know from Spain
Not even stay pure for a time for me
It's been 30 years for him !!

I know it

But the Scotch of his skin and his eyes
I do not care before or after
Him vaux
Our only heart
Our only corp
Our only soul
by himself

that's it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *