NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 25 juin 2017

Have the heart of the witch

Have the heart of the witch

Means

And I want to explain it

permanently

To be me
To realize miracles
To heal
help
To prevent misfortune when it is
The book zero
Which opens on all the others

And much more

the planets
the elements
hell
heaven
And especially the land with
Its animals
Her plants
And powers
flowers
Among others
pandora
strength
the smitten
the body
the Trinity
holy
espris

Then yes it kills me that an idiot does not use what it has innate in him for 30 years !!!
The immense power it has over the past the present and the future
whorehouse

And he does not even realize it

Other merit

Of one

And so that my heart may return

You must kiss me when I fall on the ground
As gordon embraced me
As mr freese

And that's impossible

Then I that I improve you it is only temporary
I do not care

I tried to recover my heart

But even michael is there too
His majenta rowed me to gordon
All bring it back to my heart

For the definitive one must see me
And that a witch
You have faith in the buttocks

But do not kiss the witch
But the woman

and that
aloha
Hello

Still I am nice to you do it gratis

But I use at home for my ..
Do not worry

Here is the story of my real heart

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *