NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 21 juin 2017

On my birthday

On my birthday

I just came back there just
I was called by my neighbor of the 7th where she receives her girlfriend of london

I tell her you are pregnant

She answers me
It's you when I got you on the phone you told me
I will be pregnant
I did not believe you
But I came in person to tell you
Thank you madame miracle !!!

(And 15 euros for me and the food with also in return thank you must pay me well)

Suddenly it's party

And I stayed over 2h to make him the cards

The most funny she tells me

You like the blacks ??
I dt I do not know

she tells me

In london you will be like a queen (again lol) I can find you a well supplied black and you will be happy but we must live in london
You have no problem with london
Me ?, I told her to
no there is no problem
But we will see it is nice

Here I call colette I talk to him about it
And there ?, suddenly another song

You and your London will do anything to go back
But I told him
Yes but not to remarry with anyone that I do not know
I am not racist
But colette 30 years
That my turf is virgin I'm a little tired
To keep ewan's promise as an idiot
And then the black likes the white rounds like me
And it treats the woman with respect them at least

In short I argued with her
For trifles

of course
No guy
for the moment

And at the same time she tells me

No hibertatus cryotherapy in bordeau
She does not want to take me

Then I told him

I will play the bitch at mara christina at least once in my life
This is my birthday shit then

Short ah following the next issue
But every year I like to my birthday do what I never do in the year
But on 13 July it will be san sebastian and not cryotherapy ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *