NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 30 juin 2017

!!!!!For the July 12 IRONMAN THE GOD Jupiter name of Zeus !!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!July 12 IRONMAN THE GOD Jupiter name of Zeus!!!!!!

I have a special oath to my home when it is total ecstasy "NAME OF ZEUS in French all NOMDEZEUS !!!!

And well there it says !!!! After taking eiffel tower
God of JUPITER of the air of the flashes
IRONMAN IN PERSON
Arrives in our movie theaters in France on the eve of my birthday !!! Bordel whaooooooooo
I know it's RDJ
But it is IRONMAN my hero

It is the very symbol
The supreme God
United States of America !!!

Of ZEUS all powerful by Jupiter
I'm in
Lovely moment of my life !!!!
See you tomorrow
I dream of being there already
I am like this
Greeting to all....


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *