NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 13 juin 2017

For Hamlet

For Hamlet

Not sorry I do not understand
You know who you are at least ??
a winner
Mon king of the world
Not before
now
And tomorrow

I did it at 007 last year
Yes I have nothing else to fuck
like you

You think when we have finished our paths without bottom
both
I have nothing to fuck
We will meet again ??

No I will not stop this
This machine there

but what are you doing ??

Ok my voeux of the 13 I give it to you
As at 007
But for only three months

Combined power
together
like before

I think we really need it

both
like before
really
Go top start now
And that the show must
Go on

ps
I do it
Because yes I still can not see you thus suffer
since
Peace one day
Then I'm back
for you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *