NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 20 juin 2017

For only Hakuna Matata

For only Hakuna Matata

Oh I'm malignant
it works
At 4PM this afternoon

Then there phone
Still phone
To restore tv for my mother first

And there

I have the net !!!

Yes i have two internet

now

A backup that works

and the other
the Internet

Which supports downloading
Of my drawings

Yes it is hot

Yes I varied from goole music who offered me 3 months free
I took
And spotify

I know
I felt you
What you do
For me among others

A little time to put everything back in order
But still yes
I like to be perfect

Of course the most happy is to draw you first
In color of course
Here is all my treasure
  Now you can tell me ...

Ps shook too much to do in one go
but I'm fine
Hot in front everywhere
Except there
Not on we will see
LOL
Oh kiss my heart

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *