NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 23 juin 2017

Sick like a dog Mcgregor ???

Sick like a dog Mcgregor ???

And she left without kissing you a goodbye ??
still happy
I would have strangled her the little cat

Yes I can on everyone
except you

I can do nothing

Why ??

You have my heart of the witch

Inform you what it means

Ah the world phone you good

But my new phone
You will never have it
And you will never have it

Oh you deserve that I go to the usa
I the little you know
Even with or without mustache

To do what I want

And tell how you are
And the shame you say about me

And I must believe you

When you were on the net
As mcgregor
You took the skin of emmit
Being capitalist ??

so that???
it does not go through

Emmit is not mcgregor

That you put ray forward
So much better

I will not look

Because the American capitalist
Make me cry
Instead of moving me

And in the morning
Because I live at night

Heat in the hlm
The tower I am 30 degree and out 20
I open
But it's still hot

Then upon lifting without a coffee
Your cat the baignoire capitalist tone

kiss my ass

Even if I still love you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *