NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 25 juin 2017

Ewan Mcgregor to defeat his kiss ???

Ewan Mcgregor to defeat his kiss ???

Not possible
You think I have not tried ??
With other ??
Even in UK, edemburg and NY on its own soil at the time
When I had the means to travel
It embraces as
a glacier
a volcano
a hurricane
a desert
the sea
And the sky at the same time
and all that
In your mouth

Not desolate I must recognize it even if I reject it incessantly for nothing
Ewan Gordon Mcgregor his kiss
worth
all
on this earth
In sensations
And even beyond
He has a special trick
In her mouth
I do not know
When it embraces
it's like that
ohhhhhhh
That's all and it's Gordon !!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *