NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 29 juin 2017

After the clown the senator Hugh jackman anything

After the clown the senator Hugh jackman anything

And yet I love the hero
It is far the XMEN
Wolverine
vanhelsing
Fountain

to get ??

a clown !!!
I fell out of bed !! almost
And my mother hearing me
His reaction to it ?? a clown ?? He will play TRUMP
In any case it is far from the true terminator !!!! It's certain


This is my mom

me ??
I'll scratch 3 and a half of my life as if it never existed !!!

Ah it is law wolverine
The human bete

And mr broadway exit too ??

Ahh what a damage to want a simple life role that can play the kid of the nursery school

And not him of his level of world rank

Shit he goes right to his fall
Attention slips .;
And I will not do anything
Time
it hurts me ??
No more now
Just I'm in crazy rage never to again see the heros
Even biblical in my life is all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *