NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 22 juin 2017

The back train of mcgregor ???

The back train of mcgregor ???

You do not find that I warm enough with the heat wave to add ??
Thank you for giving me his loaves
But not one had (I stuck) it
Oh dear
show
But dad
It's not done
No i had never seen
And I do not look since ray
Even the traitor broadcast on channel
God know he is beautiful in long hairI could not watch it

But there is no secret
privacy
to discover
Good I saw from 45
But I'm in the same position even if we
  Yes we would have

missed
Jaime the discovery to me
and no
to everybody
But that's me
It's his job I know
But privacy
Modest at home no longer exists at all ??
In short I am really ingenuous
I still do not know
Him yes
me no
I reserve myself since
Still scottish blood
In short we talk about it at all
Go to the festival of music and the moon and the equinox
goodbye....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *