NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 26 juin 2017

Not to give me even 1 euro

Not to give me even 1 euro

You take very expensive in return
In the end it arranges me
Because I count the interest

Better for you to give me
Coming from the heart of instinct

but this
Some of you
Stretch out the hand do not know what it is

AND THE DISPUTE WILL RESUME AS WITH DAVID ??
IRON MAN I LOVE YOU BUT YOU ARE UNSATISFIED

I DO NOT COME SEARCH MY DEAD AT YOU
DO NOT TEMPT ME
CA TELL YOU WHAT YOU LIKE MOST
AND IT'S ???

I know every defect of you the slightest detail never escapes me

Anyway it's back to my healed man we'll say it like this

I use I told you
do not worry

Like the speed and ticks of aroma that I agrave the time of the return that is paid me of course it is an example
But I could do it

my plan??
Make love not war
Do the
And all well for you
And I will never use
Of course
that's it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *