NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 27 juin 2017

Invisible enough

Invisible enough

its good
carpet
abandonment
violated
left over

more

unfaithful

It goes to the end no

In addition the conasse uses my own drawing
And puts its filters to the
And nobody says anything ??

And you yesterday

no no no

Then has my everything to do
The wounded
the same

To make yours

You must not take what I am for a pigeon

Even if I love you

You ?? I highly doubt it

YOU DO THE POINT SHOWN AT THIS TIME
FOR ME ONLY !!!!

AND??

You are my ALPHA ???
since when ??

Yes there is indeed an Alpha in my life
IF NO I NEVER SERVE AS POWERFUL AS TODAY
AS WOMAN WOMAN WITHOUT MAN

But I will never say it
Even my head cut
never
NEVER !!!

SO THAT'S OK !!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *