NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 13 juin 2017

Light green david !!

Light green david !!

Asks my.
at
Luke he knows what it means
After or during
Tone anything
do it

And if your hair
And well fashion
Is to repoman

Thanks mcgregor

Or bruce wilis if you want

But with the body
the skin
intelligence
and me
The inside

It's going to be nice house

But I warn you

Make light of luke
Instead of doing anything

With your eyes
All girls ice cream
Even from me will found !!
shit
Move
  whorehouse
yes I love you
but if
  Two bottles
I go away ok ??
Now yes idem
Wholesale bisosu
I had to
To do
and do not forget
The light of luke
if not
Hi i leave as fast as i came today

This is my condition
in return
that's all
The rest I take care of
worry
You are like the bike
We go up and it's better !!
kiss

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *