NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 24 juin 2017

He breathes the poor ??

He breathes the poor ??

With his Australian bouldog back train ??
Yes i have to go on the offensive
you are right

But when the gentleman has finished playing the chime and leaving it with madame
She truly confidence this voice
Wherever it goes it is behind
As its shadow

Yes it makes me shit for him

But by zeus
And Athena
Is the worthy king

So I worry about it

That's why I'm fine this will make it all alone you will see
And faster than you think

Unless it in turn leaves it then
I leave in my island for life !!!!
that's it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *