NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 29 octobre 2019

eternal war

eternal war

England France
France England

magic religion
science religion

human right constitution

in aquitaine
we silence the old
to retire

but we accept the old but rich
 
 in aquitaine always

no doctor for those of Aquitaine

but for the rich old ones we can

a first love
become embarked

by his vanity

prefer to live without his love
and live a life of ephemeral dust

lying


a witch
of millennial adn

we dream of burning
we throw salt
we attack because we loved

we put her in hell

because she has found her son
even if it's not his

and that same son

never listened to me
but prefer
lust at work

me who will kill to rework

put I have two barrier

the first

in my profession

they grow that I always belong
a mcgregor

so they are scared

what will mcgregor say
 
the second

twenty years ago
workers from other countries was in hlm
and my grandparent and parent in the house

and now

we enter a place of departmental marry
just a veiled breath by the crowd

and we harvest

any house escuse blabla

an aquitaine ok reputed to be fachiste

Fed up

to no longer be respected
he writes a macron

it burns
inadvertently
he trembles the old man
is going to say that it's him

and him

the Aquitaine is a criminal to put in the prison tower for life
 because in reality

the Aquitaine or the Landes

is in hlm

and his house he will lose

and his retirement will not be lost for everyone

then we are banned

i was with mcgreor
so banned

I was with David so banned
by jealousy of my child

and my child
shit punished with new zealnde

the sport of the royals

at first there were two roys who settled their battle account

then came the arrennes
then the sport
then the rudby

there is a difference??

my son never believed me
like not believing in me
the magic is dying with me

the faith
Magic
the zero book
the red book

I am not a debile
nor a Mongolian

but you bring you life
your want
What did you do with me?

nothing
not even something

bayonne is next
the fire will burn
as a lax
similar life
hamlet had it predicted
there is only one letter

hopefully it will not be at my door
that's all


when we no longer believe in the magic of
love
dreams

we redole that the war

here is the difference

you despise me
as you despise your life
having
not chosen
the good life
and of course falls on me
enough
go empty your garbage can
I am a designer
artist
after all
if you can throw me
baffouer
put in hell
my magic
my love will always be
you have the denial
from what I am
so it's over
with or without you
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *