NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 30 octobre 2019

My star baby star

My star baby star

oh I can not do it

to see you as a man
when I think of us

it's like with my son
it's difficult right now
it's the same

I always see him

my little strawberry

oh my star

you are hurt
I feel equated
of you
 
 oh I regret it
but it's you
who gives no news

I know
you are in
shift
compared to the real life of every day

but that you are lying

twice you saw me

why did not you tell me?
lack of confidence??

you preferred dragged me in the mud
than tell me

shit

I know who you are

yes i have replayed your intervew

Excuse me
I understood

but after
that without news of you
I drag my lack
to read receive everything and anything

and you did anything
Four years

no you did not lose me
you will never lose me

teach me
to know you

teach me your heart
like I love you
that's it that's all
it's not my style to say
Excuse me
but you deserve it

then note the good

I go down my starry from the bottom of our heart
here it is for you
I pray that you read me
and do not lie to me
more than life

because I got sick of your distance
of me
without you as you
one heart
one body
one mind

we are and will be

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *