NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 25 octobre 2019

Letter to my Master JEDI



oh master
may the force be with you

we saw you and me
you remember??
looking at the stars

I told you
you will be there

you had laughed

and then the years have separated us
but not our dreams

yes I still want you

despite your ears
despite the noise
despite the preparation
I will heal you
believe me
Ah yes
gordon thank you

to be still

not this ridiculous December or nobody believe it

me if I were you
jaden

I will take them a max
to make us dream
to continue our dream of loving ourselves
like fools

a max yes

he owes it to you

he made you parish to take out the shit suite
that really
worldwide
no one wants

but we want you
me too
oh yes yes, my master, my love

that's the truth why
I still want you at your 17 years looking at the stars in your arms...

but you do not know what happiness to be still 16 in your arms in the stars
from star wars the real
your story
OBIWAN KENOBI

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *