NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 20 octobre 2019

every time I really love 2



my temper I could not like it
because I always liked gordon
and then it's a man with women
unfortunate when I knew that when I ran away from london

he took a human
brothel a man as beautiful
I loved it "for a moment
and a redhead stole it from me
and destroyed that day
 
 I am dyphasic
except london
I do not know why
I know where I'm going even with my eyes closed

and here I'm scared

In short, my boy who loves me grew up and walks with my fantasy
it's not a reminder of my jesus that too?

my jesus said sorry
via Internet
and since nothing

I have the tiket of his 3 days
but not yet money to go there
the plane not possible
too expensive

the train or bus to london

hoping that brexit will let me go where I fire down lol
 
 
i need to see london again
it's like my sange I do not know

my spychiatrist do not want
but I run to disaster
Too bad
once in london go back
jesus was hot
then cold
and did not even see me

he knew it

I go back because he loves me
I do not know
but I'm going

Jesus is not gordon

gordon I forgot that with another

know that his others who comes
because I do not move
I do not know
laugh but I do not know
 
 
only one in the world made me forget gordon
not even in dreams
nor as a reminder

that me and michael

I will never understand why he ended our childlike friendship

two kids it was great
but as soon as I get to love him
he behaves himself
as
whorehouse
it's me or what
I ask you in marriage
and I throw you in spain

and the other throws me for a pencil and a spaghetti
plus a word
just silence
silence
what did I do
he's never spoken to me since
 
 
it's the only one in the world with him
not even gordon in my heart

why I do not know

so why am I running to a Jesus and not one of the two traitor

well because both are human with the whole earth except with me

gordon i understand i left him

but michael no
it's him
like that I close the door in your mouth

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *