NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 29 octobre 2019

Stay with your fake diamond



you have planned your way out
if not already done

when will you understand

a yes
but who does not use you for work

I'll call you back
he is an old
bitch

and you

you have 8 years of profession

so yes

you will have to choose

between the sidewalk
or
your career

because yes I do not like it

I hate the thief
I use you you want
and you amen

your Spanish is overbearing
I deduce

so that's what we'll see

ah for jennifer

do a fight on it

lee will be much better than you

and then

a man yes

but not a dirty junk
of a hooker spades plate
you do not want to see
you did not even have the courage to confess

sometimes we fall when we confess

but we have the heart to tell him to love him

he will never love me
I know it
but i love it since david on my very first computer
of David's gift

and since a vampire

I connected it
to everyone

there is that david in prophetic
good teacher
give him the replica
david is the great master

and the most beautiful woman in the world
in my eyes

short

it's two I pampered them

he will never love me
I do not care

I like what he does BLACK and LEE

we sound good yess

so
do not annoy me

them at least I did it work
 he listens to me
This is not the case of everyone

but it's two I promise
the filmographic end of life Oscar
ironman

it will be for one of the two
see both
but 2022 we'll talk about it again
but before

have a good word
 
 
I am angry yes
to have put my mother and me
hungry

during one week

for a singer
that I love

but not to an actor who does not even publish my story
e does not even answer me either
except when he needs

yes u are no longer my priority for 2020
tom is in front

and if you continue
lee will be the

he does not do
and do not just
roles of replacement

you're done


I smell from the mouth
to not answer me ??

where with your picnic plate you feel no higher than your buttocks ??


who do you think you are?
31 years of career
me
and you
8
think hard
to take from above
comem ca
one day or another
8 years
it's quickly forgotten

but lee

never

short good holiday

and your beloved too on a plus rien a ce dire....


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *