NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 20 octobre 2019

it is not me who is invented montblanc

it is not me who is invented montblanc

yes it is pad me who is invented montblanc anyway
shit
whorehouse
and she says
I love him so much
it's everywhere?
What next
whatever
and she continues
I'm fed up
and she says

if you want my nanny
you always have it in your skin and you'll never admit it

of course
such a coward
who flee
and makes me in depression
I can not go back up
come back to him
and flee to England
I find it in Spain to ask for explanation

and sir humiliates me Spanish security requires

no but he will be fucked yes

I'm going to bed
I have a headache
and my mother do what she wants I do not care
what will see ewan ca will make me holidays
whatever

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *