NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 20 octobre 2019

every time I loved love 3



for gordon
his toys behind me
he needs the carchere
good screening
ok I am bad

but shit he come back
get off quickly
come back
and do not say anything ??
it's contagious or what?

yes my mother is right

but if with Jesus I think of him ??

ba I do not know
but he still loves me

so yes I do not know anything about life
I am depressed sick
to have seen again and be slaves of the man who said you loved

because he became a big pump

a rich asshole
he became ignoble with me
me who just wanted to know
why he came back

he curses this moment
not me

to see him again in london changed my life so yes
i need a mi a real
I do not have a lot
only one
and it's tomas

I trust him

and if he can

he will tell me
if I'm wrong or not
because tomas
is my friend
where I went next to him
without the noticed
and he saved my life
because of a bus
because I became invisible
of the man I have always loved
and that I will always love
even if it's an asshole
 
 
it's for the money ??
No, I made some kings
I can become one again

these two stupid
of which a yes I blame him
he hired a swedish
me who needed to work
it's computer

and the other made his film
and I fell seriously
because the world of the trade
believed hard as iron
I could say no it will not ps
but nobody believed me

and still do not believe me

because I belong to ewan mcgregor
and return to the profession
they are all afraid to hire me
if mcgregor told them something

shit are you going to see you elsewhere
 
 so do not envy me
e will never reach out
when i did it to michael
you know the result in June
but I have a heart
and I hang on
to love
even a fantasy
even a serie that I love
because the two guys
the aun is fleeing the internet
I hate it
and the other
no longer have time for me
I can not afford even a pedicure
the beauty institute
I reduce everything
to live me and my mother
who do not know that my name is
but remember ewan mcgregor
and michael

of course it's guys
and me
a poor stupid idiot
that we made invisible
by the man whom he has always loved...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *