NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 25 octobre 2019

oh my london Worlds Apart were there !!!

oh my london Worlds Apart were there !!!

the i thank c8

go life
my adolescence
my heart
my love

and how old are you natan ??
54 years old !!!

and the other 48 and is already grandfather !!!

and it is true to be English

I always knew it!!!

and I watched after the other show
there was chantal goya
and she's 77 years old shit
and is on stage on many dates
back
Marierose

this morning a rabbit killed a hunter !!!

the songs marierose
oh if I had a little money I will return to see it on stage even at 48 !!!

and Chantal Goya was born in Indochina and grew up where?

in London !!! london i tell you anyway !!
I love you!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *