NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 28 octobre 2019

the godfather and 007

the godfather and 007

what do you think?

impossible to beat my son
 
ON NE TOUCHE PAS A MON FILS
 
JAMAIS
JAMAIS
JAMAIS
 
 except his own father

blood pact
of a girl
of a boy
at
his leader

we have all 3 the same scar

you wanted to make him happy
a black and white juda

and you

you betrayed us

me
gordon
and even
you

idiot

that's what made me go up the rivierre
I'm not
michael
although I can be

silly pavement

I am you

that you never confessed to gordon

do you want me to tell him ??

A promise is a promise

but know the two peepholes

by dethroning my son from his path

to have the same score
against France

and reverse in south africa

only one in the world is capable

me too but in 3 days

but him??

in less than 3 seconds

I will not give my opinion on Sherlock USA
never

because even if in the background
the series is better

in the form

we do not kill sherlock's brother

because he works him

for his majesty,UK
 our Queen of England

that you two have flouted by betraying us

sport is a man's sport

this is not the case for you two
and it will be more
never
never
never

the ironman singer
is the same as
the pastoral

I reversed
exactly
me
thank you
 
 LA FINAL JUDA C'EST TOI AFRIQUE DU SUD ET NON UK
ET CE SERA MOI UK
 
ET PERSONNE D'AUTRE
 
SI NON TOI ET TON AUTRE JUDA
RESTEZ LOIN DE MOI
L'OMBRE
C'EST FAIT
NE ME POUSSEZ PAS
A VOUS Y FAIRE RESTER
AUTANT QUE JUDA
ME L'A FAIT
ET NON INVERSER 
JUSQU'A MAINTENANT
OK???? 
 
UK
LA VRAI
LA VRAI
LA VRAI 
 
 gordon
 
 open your eyes
 
SUR CE
QUE LE MEILLEUR GAGNE
 God save the queen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *