NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 23 octobre 2019

Michael please

Michael please

listen to your heart

think alone
think white
in the dark
ying yong

it's up to you to decide and no one else

but your education is equi to mine

he owes respect and respect his family

and he does not do it

worst he did it

do what you want

but I respect the wife

if I had a man

I will not have fun saying

I will reincarnate myself as such to be with a man

you imagine

you will kill me first

and it's true

here is
 
 
 
to him you gave him + that given

before you he was nothing

a sewer rat

and you

in your movie you helped
+ once

he put you in his?

never

so please

look at your heart
and chosen
your face truth
thank you
 
 
 please do not scare me .. again ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *